Saturday, March 10, 2007

The saga continues

Grandma's discharge date has been moved to Tuesday. No harmful reason why - I believe they are actually still awaiting confirmation that a bed is available at the nursing home. Meanwhile she is back on solid foods and seems to be doing very well. Still confused sometimes (doesn't always remember who's visited and for how long......) The catheter in her back has been removed - which I think is a grand thing - now she can be monitored for a few days to see if any fluid accumulates or not.

I guess that is all for now. Just keeping everyone updated.

More soon I am sure :)

T

1 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

T

Thanks, I spoke to her yesterday and she sounded OK. Times seem to confuse her. Said she could not walk, seemed exicted to be going to Lowville.

Love

d

 

Post a Comment

<< Home