Saturday, December 15, 2007

I am alive!

To All,

Okay I know most of you had your doubts but I am alive. Unlike many of the others belonging to the Meeks family tree I am not computer friendly. (It took me 15 minutes to find this website again). According to the computer lady at work I have broken the computer in more ways then she has ever seen. That actually has more to do with my driving than my computer skills. :) Dad, no comment. Plus I have talked to my brother and he is always reading and laughing. Chad has mad computer skills but I think he forgot how to type. Either that or he is the only smart one. Tyna I am sorry to hear that your relationship is not going as planned. I feel your pain and I am always here to listen if you need me. Plus sis you can't talk smack unless I am listening, it doesn't work if I'm not paying attention. This is for everyone, I have a phone. That phone has a number, 253-841-1408, and you all are always welcome to call it anytime you would like. The only people who I seem to talk too are the male members in my family. This surprises me because don't most woman like talking on the phone more than men! :) Sonya I love you and I am sorry I missed your birthday. Don't forget to call mom tomorrow. One last thing just in case I don't blog again before Christmas. If you all don't know I am financially poor. Christmas this year will be very small. But this Christmas will be the best I have ever had. Christmas is about family and the last two years have taught me how precious family is. No one can predict the future, no one knows how long one will be on this earth. Treasure the ones you love, because you can't control tomorrow you can only control today. If you live today with everything you have you will have a past to remember.

2 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger The Coleman's said...

Yikes, talk about making me cry at work little brother. I watched Its a wonderful Life the other day and kept leaving the room so matt and lilly wouldn't see my cry - what the hell..... :)

you are so right about making today count so you have a past to remember. For me especially I have to let the small things go this time of year - like the dishes and laundry. I get so caught up in wanting everything to be done so I can enjoy some down time with quite noise, and not the white noise I feel when there are things to be done. I think Sono can relate to me in this department. Some days I am great at letting things go, other days not so much.

But I suppose when it comes right down to it I should be thankful I have a heated home, with clothes to have to wash and dishes to have to do.

May everyone enjoy a safe and happy holiday with those we love!!!

One last thing little brother - that phone works both ways - don't give us girls too hard a time for not calling, my phone isn't ringing off the hook either!!!!

Love to all.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Tyna said...

Listen, you're still shorter than me, and I can still call you my little brother in more way than one - so if I'm gonna talk smack, what, exactly, do you plan on doing about it???

And your christmas isn't small with the house filled with laughter, love, and health - thank god for all of those things!

As for Ken and I - things got bad, really bad, and he moved out to his mom's. The first weekend was cathartic only because the tension was finally gone - then I had way to much time to think about what was causing the tension anyway, and the last comments he made before leaving, and I realized I wasn't ready to say we couldn't figure us out - seems he agrees since he moved back in yesterday. The stars are definietly back in my eyes, but I'm also looking at the relationship in a smarter way, and I hope, a healthier way. So we'll see what we see, and I'll keep you all posted! I love you all - Merry Christmas, and a glorious new year, from our hearts to yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home