Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Birthday Kudos

Hey dad - Happy Happy Birthday, I'd sing, but none of us really wants that...

The Great Race was a ton of fun, Ken and I came in 12th in our division (out of 24) - I did indeed have a personal best for me, and can't really believe I finished it in 27 minutes... One more race this season, at least that I know of... Ken biked his leg of the race in 32 minutes (Matt's dad beat him by 2 minutes, but he beat his uncle by 3...) and my friend kayaked the 2 miles in 27 minutes for a pretty sweet overall time...

In case you haven't heard, our name was 'I'm the slow one' - it seemed to fit (hee hee) and we'll definitely be back next year...

Ken and I will be backpacking Mt Marcy this weekend, we actually hope to get to the top this time, and if we do, I'll post the view...

My heart goes out to you all, and you're always in my thoughts and prayers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home