Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Part III

To all: Deana is sleeping. I have yet to talk to her and I couldn't find her nurse to find out how last night went. The nurse is in shift turnover at the moment. I will know soon how last night went. I failed to tell all that Deana has been on Oxygen for the last few days. I mentioned that to Mom in passing and she was slightly peeved that I hadn't mentioned it earlier. Other than that you all know everything that I know. I will try and work today unless something major happens. I will write again soon. I guess I should change that a little, I will work unless something else major happens. Normal is forever changing! (Someone told me that once)


P.S. Is anyone out there besides Dad and Sonya? Dad: I talk to you everyday on the phone so you know all. Sonya: I miss ya. To everyone else: Where are you?

2 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger The Coleman's said...

My comment on the previous blog was supposed to go here - in case anyone is curious. :) I must have clicked replied on the wrong blog. Oh well. Just goes to show I was here twice in one day even!! hehehe

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Sonya said...

Hey Clay - I gave Mom a call this morning to check on Deanna. I have been so worried about her since I learned that she had pneumonia. Fell asleep praying for her last night ... it seems that is the most that I can do right now. Glad to hear that D is off of oxygen; it sounds like a step in the right direction. Just remember that, although I can't be there physically, I am always near you in thoughts and prayers. Here's a few hugs for the next time that you need it - OOOO Love - Sonya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home