Saturday, September 09, 2006

Damn dial up

To all.

I know I replied to that last post, but it doesn't seem to be there today. I could try to repeat myself but somehow it wont quite be the same :( Something about us three girls being like the 3 Musketeers - its meaning is gone now. Too bad - twas good stuff.

I have gotten the boot from home before, and copied what I typed and repasted it after resigning on - but last time I was sure I posted it and yet it is no where to be found. Are you more computer savy people hiding my blogs on me??? hehhe - well Clay that gene regarding figuring this site out must be contagious. (and if that word is spelled wrong, then your analyzing these blogs way to much!!)

I crack myself up. Well just wanted to say hello. I hope you and Deana are home for a few days Clay. We will be sending your box of fun out on Monday - so any last requests, better make em quick. Keep your humor up little bro - quoting Bruce Almighty is always a good sign!! That was a damn funny movie to - for anyone who hasn't seen it. Well I better get back to work.

Love to all - and this better post or else.... I don't know but I will think of something.

Tonya

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger The Coleman's said...

Yeahhhh - I would rather not hear from him if that means he is at home hopefully enjoying a small amount of down time.

Maybe someday satelitte internet will come down in price - hell if I am going to pay $500 bucks a month ... its not that frustrating!! Hope your having a good weekend dad. love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home